One-pot dishes make home cooking extra easy. This pasta recipe will let the pasta soak up all the broth and the flavor in it. Beat 3 eggs and stir in pasta while hot for an easy carbonara version.
Bacon and Tomato One-Pot Pasta Recipe
No clean up necessary!
Bacon and Tomato One-Pot Pasta Ingredients
- 1 250-gram pack bacon chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic peeled, chopped
- 1 Pack Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 250-gram pack cooked ham sliced
- 1 400-gram pack pasta bow-tie
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 5 grams or 2 cups water
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 bunch kangkong (water spinach) leaves only
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese grated, more to taste
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove from the pot with a slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Add garlic to the pot and sauté until softened. Add tomatoes and cook until softened. Add ham, pasta, herbs, water, and bouillon cube. Bring to a boil, uncovered, and let simmer until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in kangkong leaves. Simmer until liquid just covers the bottom of the pot. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Recipe originally published in the July 2015 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW