Use this easy dip recipe for your next movie marathon or party. Make sure to prep another batch because everyone will want more.
Baked BLT Dip Recipe
Baked BLT Dip Ingredients
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated), divided
- 1 (150-gram) pack cream cheese
- 1 9240-gram pack sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 4 Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 Cup bacon (use bacon bits), cooked
- nacho chips to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cup cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and black pepper in a bowl; mix well.
- Arrange tomatoes and lettuce in an 8x6-inch baking dish; reserve some tomatoes and lettuce for topping. Pour in cheese mixture and spread out evenly.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and bacon bits. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling. Serve warm with chips.