Pesto isn’t just for pasta! Toss the versatile, flavorful sauce with chicken for a satisfying dish. This baked dish is has chicken, mushrooms, and potatoes for a filling and fuss-free meal.
Baked Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
Toss pesto with chicken for a satisfying dish.
Baked Chicken and Potatoes Ingredients
- 1 8-ounce bottle Pesto store-bought
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt plus extra to season
- 10 bone-in chicken thighs
- 500 Grams baby potatoes washed and halved
- 6 cloves Garlic sliced thinly lengthwise
- 250 Grams baby portobello mushrooms cleaned
- black pepper to taste
- Combine pesto and salt in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, potatoes, and garlic. Marinate, covered, for 30 minutes to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired.
- Bring chicken mixture to room temperature. Place chicken mixture on prepared baking sheet; reserve marinade.
- Gently mix mushrooms and remaining marinade, then add everything to the baking sheet. Sprinkle with about ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with the tip of a knife.
- Serve hot with rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW