Calamansi, herbs, and garlic make this chicken extra flavorful.
Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
Baked Chicken Thighs Ingredients
- 1 kilo Chicken use chicken thighs
- 5 to 6 tablespoons Calamansi Juice
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine calamansi juice, oil, tarragon, and garlic. Toss chicken into mixture, making sure each piece is well coated. Arrange in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.