Serve this easy 20-minute baked dory recipe with a refreshing tomato salsa!
Baked Dory Recipe
This baked dory recipe uses pre-cleaned fillets, making it an easy economical dinner recipe.
Baked Dory Ingredients
- 1 Cup native tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 pieces cream dory (use fillet), about 400 grams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make the tomato salsa: Combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, dried basil and olive oil in a bowl. Season to taste with salt the pepper and mix well. Set aside.
- Pat fish fillets dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place the fish on a baking dish greased with remaining olive oil. Top fish with tomato salsa. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Serve with the fried rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW