This fish dish is perfect for a light and wholesome meal. No oven? Simply use a steamer or a turbo broiler!
How to Cook Fork-Tender Fish Posted in: Cooking
Baked Fish Fillet Recipe
This fish recipe can also be steamed or broiled.
Baked Fish Fillet Ingredients
- 1 Cup black olives pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons oilive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons anchovies
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 800 Grams halibut fillet or any white fish fillet, sliced into 4 by 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- basil leaves for garnish
- Make the tapenade: Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until coarsely chopped. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly season fish with salt and pepper. Arrange on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread tapenade over fish. Cover with foil and cook for 12 to 14 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with basil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW