Make this weekend’s dinner extra special with succulent baked oysters. The tinapa flakes give it a delicious salty punch.
Baked Oysters with Kesong Puti and Tinapa Flakes Recipe
Baked Oysters with Kesong Puti and Tinapa Flakes Ingredients
- 1 Table Spoon salted butter
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups pechay leaves sliced thinly
- 8 large Oysters shucked and left on a half shell
- 100 Grams kesong puti (white cheese)
- 1 piece smoked galunggong (tinapang galunggong) flaked lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400?F.
- In a pan, melt butter and saute garlic until lightly browned. Add pechay and season with pepper. Do not season with salt. Set aside.
- Arrange oysters on a cookie sheet.
- Divide sauteed pechay evenly on the oysters. Top with kesong puti and sprinkle tinapa flakes over cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes or until cheese ha melted.
- Serve immediately over a bed of salt with lemon wedges on the side.