Get your kids hooked on a new favorite baked potato snack! These potato wedges are baked so they have less fat and salt than the fast-food variety.
Baked Potato Wedges Recipe
Baked Potato Wedges Ingredients
- 2 pieces Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- dried oregano
- catsup to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, about 6 to 8 pieces per potato.
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Arrange potato wedges on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and dried oregano.
- Bake potato wedges until crisp and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately with ketchup, if desired.