Love seafood? This fish recipe bakes quickly in your oven. Sweet and succulent salmon is paired with an updated lemon-butter sauce for a simple dish that’s bursting with flavor.
Baked Salmon with Herbed Butter Recipe
Baked Salmon with Herbed Butter Ingredients
- 350 Grams salmon steaks or fillets
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice extracted from grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon parsley sprigs chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon in an airtight container and add ginger juice. Chill for 30 minutes. Rinse fish under cold running water.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe pan. Season fish with salt and pepper. Sear fish for 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat and bake in the preheated oven for 6 minutes. Remove from oven, cover with foil, and let fish rest for 10 minutes.
- Make the herbed butter: Bring 2 tablespoons water to a boil in a pan over mediumlow heat. Slowly whisk in butter cubes, a few pieces at a time. Continue whisking over low heat until emulsified or slightly thick. Do not allow to simmer or boil. Stir in herbs and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. (You can mix in the juice from 1 lemon for a tangier sauce.) Serve immediately alongside fish.