Quick-quicking salmon is the fastest answer for dinner when you’re in a rush. Fatty salmon is the perfect fish to bake; pair with potatoes and other veggies for a hearty meal.
Baked Salmon with Potatoes Recipe
Bake salmon, potatoes, and veggies at the same time.
Baked Salmon with Potatoes Ingredients
- 3 large Potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 head Garlic broken into cloves
- 8 shallots
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 spears asparagus
- 4 fillets salmon 2-inches thick
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pieces calamansi halved
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- In a 9x13-inch baking pan, toss potatoes, garlic, and shallots in olive oil and thyme. Place in oven and bake until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season salmon and asparagus with salt and ground black pepper. Squeeze juice of 1 calamansi over each salmon. Remove baking pan from oven. Add asparagus, and top with salmon. Place back in oven, and bake until salmon is cooked through, 15 minutes. Recipe originally published in the April 2015 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW