This baked tahong (mussels) recipe is easy: top them with as much cheddar cheese as you like!
Baked Tahong with Garlic and Cheese Recipe
Baked Tahong with Garlic and Cheese Ingredients
- 25 pieces green mussels (tahong)
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- spring onions
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Boil the mussels for 10 minutes, until all the shells have opened. Remove residue and remove the other shell.
- Arrange each tahong shell in a baking tray and top each with grated cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese spread and minced garlic together. Place a dollop of the cream cheese mixture on each mussel.
- Bake at 200C for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top each shell with spring onions before serving.