These banana chips are dipped in dark chocolate. Take advantage of the country’s rich bounty and make some good-for-you chips!
Chocolate-Dipped Banana Chips Recipe
Chocolate-Dipped Banana Chips Ingredients
- 4 medium bananas ripe lakatan variety, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- Preheat oven to 175°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay bananas in a single layer on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each slice. Brush bananas with lemon juice.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 2 to 3 hours or until bananas have dried up. Carefully flip bananas halfway through cooking time so the slices cook evenly. Make sure to watch over the bananas as they cook—cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your banana slices. Once done, let cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until crisp.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second bursts. Add oil; stir until smooth. Dip banana chips in chocolate. Let set completely before serving.