Swap out beef tenderloin for a bangus fillet for a new take on the Pinoy favorite. Serve it any time of the day as part of a silog meal.
Bangus Salpicao Recipe
Bangus Salpicao Ingredients
- 1 kilo boneless bangus (milkfish) (use belly fillet), sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika (pimenton)
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Toasted garlic (Optional)
- green finger chili (siling pangsigang) (Optional)
- Marinate bangus in garlic and Worcestershire sauce for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat then add paprika. Add bangus, skin side down, and fry on both sides until cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes. Season to taste with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Garnish with toasted garlic and sliced finger chilies, if desired.