You can make barbecue French fries at home! Looking for movie-night munchies? These barbecue-flavored fries will have you chomping the night away.
Homemade Barbecue Fries Recipe
Homemade Barbecue Fries Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Cup french fries cooked according to package instructions
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, brown sugar, onion powder, and chili powder.
- Combine powder mixture and French fries in a covered container or small paper bag; shake until fries are well coated.