It takes less than 20 minutes to put together this tasty shrimp dish. For this stir-fry recipe, make sure to use only the sweetest mangoes, and serve the stir-fry with bowls of steamed rice.
Barbecued Shrimp Stir-fry Recipe
Barbecued Shrimp Stir-fry Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 500 Grams Shrimp peeled
- 1/2 Cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas (sitsaro)
- 1/4 Cup young corn
- Salt to season
- mango (flesh part), diced
- cilantro (wansoy) (leaves), for garnish
- Melt butter in a wok over high heat.
- Sauté garlic until light brown. Add peeled shrimp and cook until pink.
- Add barbecue sauce, snow peas, and young corn; stir-fry for 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and stir in diced mango flesh. Garnish with cilantro leaves.