Love cooking with green beans? This vegetable dish has a surprising savory-spicy sauce made with salted eggs!
Beans with Salted Egg Sauce Recipe
Beans with Salted Egg Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo long beans (sitaw) sliced thinly and diagonally
- 5 pieces salted duck eggs yolks separated from the whites
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Cup evaporated milk
- 2 pieces siling labuyo (birds eye chili) sliced thinly
- Salt to taste
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized preheated pa. Add the salted duck egg yolks.
- Saute the egg yolks and butter until the egg yolks are dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Pour in the evaporated milk and add the bird s eye chilies, adjust seasoning and let it simmer for 5 more minutes. Slice the egg whites and add before serving.