These work well as a filling brunch or as a heavy snack.
Beef and Beans Burrito Recipe
Beef and Beans Burrito Ingredients
- 1/4 kilo Beef use ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Table Spoon Oil
- 1 medium white onion minced
- 1 Cup red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 8 medium Flour tortillas
- 1 Cup rice cooked
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups lettuce leaves sliced thinly
- 1 Cup tomatoes diced
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion. Add ground meat mixture. Cook over high heat until browned, about 7 minutes. Drain off excess fat and liquid.
- Add red kidney beans. Stir. Let cook for 3 minutes or until beans are heated through.
- Spread a thin layer of rice on tortilla. Spoon beef mixture on top, then add cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Fold one edge of the tortilla over the filling and roll up the burrito. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.