This easy beef stir-fry recipe is filled with veggies, too: Make sure not to overcook the veggies to keep ’em crisp!
Beef and Corn Stir-Fry Recipe
Beef and Corn Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- lemon juice (from half a lemon)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 500 Grams Beef use ground beef
- 1 can Corn kernels drained, around 425 grams
- 1 small bundle Baguio beans (abitsuelas) (about 200 grams)
- 2 kaffir lime leaf dried
- 2 siling labuyo (birds eye chili) sliced (optional)
- cilantro (wansoy) chopped (optional)
- basil leaves chopped (optional)
- parsley sprigs chopped (optional)
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, and ¼ cup water in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and onions until almost golden.
- Add beef; cook until brown, about 5 minutes. Break clumps using the back of a spoon. Drain excess fat and liquid.
- Lower heat to medium. Pour in sauce mixture and allow to reduce, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add corn, beans, and kaffir lime leaves. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add chilies, if using. Mix well. Remove kaffir lime leaves. Top with cilantro, basil, or parsley before serving.