This quick and easy curry comes together in a ?ash, thanks to store-bought curry paste. Fresh coconut milk and pineapple chunks add a different dimension of ?avor to the spicy dish.
Beef and Pineapple Curry Recipe
Beef and Pineapple Curry Ingredients
- 1 Table Spoon Oil
- 3 slices ginger
- 1 Pack Penang curry paste
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry ginger slices until browned.
- Add curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks and bring mixture to a boil again.
- Add beef tenderloin strips and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add in basil leaves. Season to taste with soy sauce and sugar. Simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked.