Beef burgers are a reliable go-to when you need something satisfying and easy to put together. Make these over the weekend, and freeze—then just defrost and cook as needed.
Beef Burgers Recipe
This make-ahead dish is helpful for busy weekdays!
Beef Burgers Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo Ground beef
- 1/2 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Small carrot peeled, finely chopped
- 1 Small red onion peeled, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic peeled, chopped
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- ketchup to serve
- rice to serve
- In a large bowl, mix beef, breadcrumbs, carrot, onion, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste. Test a portion then adjust for seasoning.
- Divide meat into 6. Form each into a thin patty with an indentation in the center.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat oil for frying. Cook patties in batches, until browned and cooked through on both sides. Drain on a rack over paper towels. Serve with ketchup and rice. Recipe originally published in the June 2017 issue of Good Housekeeping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW