Get your fill of protein and veggie with this recipe! Best served as the main dish with steamed rice.
Easy Beef Roll Recipe
Easy Beef Roll Ingredients
- 7-8 slices beef slices
- 1/2 medium-sized carrots sliced into strips
- 10 medium-sized asparagus spears Boiled then chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper,
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup (200 ml) water
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Place seasoned one beef slice down on a chopping board. Place a couple of pieces of each vegetable at one end and then roll it up tightly.
- Repeat using the remaining beef slices.
- Fry the beef rolls in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Turn beef rolls to cook all sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, make the sauce by adding oyster sauce, sugar, black pepper, cornstarch, red wine, soy sauce, and water together in the same pan used to cook the beef rolls. Bring to a simmer.
- Place the beef rolls back carefully in the sauce and let simmer for about a minute or two, making sure all rolls are covered with sauce.