Beef salpicao is a stir-fried dish composed of cubed beef flavored with Worcestershire sauce, lots of minced garlic, and butter.
- READ THESE: MORE BEEF RECIPES
- Beef Pares Recipe
- Beef Hamburger Recipe
Beef Salpicao Rice Bowl Recipe
A hearty dish everyone will love!
Beef Salpicao Rice Bowl Ingredients
- 1 pound rib eye steak cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- 1 head Garlic peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a bowl, season beef cubes with salt and pepper to taste. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix worcestershire sauce with stevia until dissolved. Then pour into the bowl of seasoned beef. Marinate again for at least 5 minutes.
- In a wide pan, add butter and oil and heat over medium heat. Add in the garlic once butter is melted. Stir continuously to prevent burning.
- Once the garlic has browned, add beef and spread across the pan.
- Sear for about 2 to 3 minutes then flip on the other side. READ THESE: MORE BEEF RECIPES Beef Pares Recipe Beef Hamburger Recipe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW