Put pork and chicken aside. In this adobo dish, tender beef short ribs is the star. And for an extra punch of flavor, fresh coconut cream is added, producing a slightly sweet, delicious sauce.
Here’s What You Should Know About Adobo Posted in: Cooking
Beef Short Ribs Adobo with Coconut Cream Recipe
In this adobo dish, tender beef short ribs is the star.
Beef Short Ribs Adobo with Coconut Cream Ingredients
- 1 kilo beef short ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 cloves Garlic smashed
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup water
- 4 tablespoons liver spread or mashed chicken liver
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 finger chilies
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cup fresh coconut cream
- Season ribs with a little salt and pepper. In a skillet, heat oil and sear beef on all sides.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add all the other ingredients except coconut cream. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook until beef is fork-tender.
- Add coconut cream and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW