This beef stew is party-worthy: tablea chocolate makes the flavorful stew even better! Serve it at your next family gathering and impress everyone with this hearty dish.
Holiday Beef Stew Recipe
This beef stew has a surprising ingredient that makes the sauce even better.
Holiday Beef Stew Ingredients
- 1 kilo beef shank boneless, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/2 kilo beef tendon cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup white onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons Garlic
- 3 cups tomato sliced
- 1/3 Cup tomato paste
- 2 pieces carrots cut into big cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 Beef Bouillion Cube
- 2 pieces tablea chocolate powdered
- In a pot, heat oil and sear meat. Set aside. Saute onion and garlic. Add tomatoes and tomato paste. Continue cooking until deep red in color.
- Add meat and tendon, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, paprika, beef cubes and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil then lower heat to simmer. Cover and continue cooking until meats are tender, about 2 ½ -3 hours. Remove pot from heat.
- Transfer meat into a serving dish. Whisk in powdered tablea in the sauce until dissolved. Pour over meat and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW