This pizza pandesal comes together in only a few minutes! Make them even better with beef tapa and crumbled kesong puti for a Pinoy-themed treat. Make pizza pandesal for breakfast, merienda, or baon.
Beef Tapa Pizza Pandesal Recipe
Pizza pandesal is the perfect merienda recipe! Top them with Pinoy beef tapa.
Beef Tapa Pizza Pandesal Ingredients
- 8 large pieces Pandesal sliced in half
- 140 Grams Tomato sauce
- 100 Grams kesong puti (white cheese) crumbled
- 2 Salted Egg (itlog na maalat) cut into half moon shapes
- 250 Grams Beef (use beef sirloin), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper together. Let the beef sit in the marinade for at least one hour.
- Fry the beef tapa in 2 tablespoons of oil. Set aside to cool.
- Place pandesal in a flat surface, ladle 1 tablespoon tomato sauce into the center and spread it out to the edges.
- Top with tapa pieces and red egg slices. Sprinkle crumbled kesong puti on top.
- Toast pandesal for 8-10 minutes in a toaster oven set on medium heat. Remove from the oven then transfer to serving sheet. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW