Beef Tapa Salpicao is a stir-fried dish with margarine, mushroom, and garlic chips. It’s a fast and simple dish that everybody might want! This Filipino-style meat sautéed food is supposed to be of Spanish influence. Our Pinoy taste has embraced it, as seen in the use of soy sauce and sugar in making the sauce. It’s also popular as an appetizer to accompany ice-cold beer but can easily double as a satisfying main course.
Beef Tapa Salpicao Recipe
Beef Tapa Salpicao Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons large garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 500 Grams Beef tapa cut
- 1/2 Cup button mushrooms sliced
- 4 tablespoons liquid seasoning
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 tablespoons garlic flakes sliced, for garnish
- green onions Chopped, for garnish
- Mix oil, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add beef tapa. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Sauté marinated beef tapa in a pan. Add mushroom and continue sautéing for another 3 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce and liquid seasoning. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add butter. Once melted, remove from heat. Garnish with garlic flakes and green onions.