Save this beef yakitori recipe for grill weekends.
Beef Yakitori Recipe
You can make easy Japanese beef yakitori at home!
Beef Yakitori Ingredients
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup Japanese soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mirin (japanese sweet rice wine)
- 180 Grams Beef use U.S. beef tenderloin
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 stalks Leeks
- Combine water, Japanese soy sauce (we used Kikkoman), sugar, grated ginger, and mirin in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thick.
- Slice U.S. beef tenderloin into 1-inch cubes, slice carrot into 1-inch-long sticks, and leeks into 1-inch-long pieces. Thread beef, carrots, and leeks alternately on skewers. Grill for 2 minutes on each side, regularly basting with sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW