Love all things peppery? This easy chicken dish is the perfect weeknight recipe. You only need a handful of pantry staples, too.
Black Pepper Chicken Recipe
Black Pepper Chicken Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 kilo chicken thigh fillet sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon crushed black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 medium red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- In a medium-sized pan over medium heat, add oil then saute garlic until golden brown.
- Add the chicken strips and cook until browned.
- Season with black pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Add water to prevent the sauce from sticking to the pan.
- Add the bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add the sugar and stir. Adjust seasoning if needed. Serve hot.