If you love prawns and love it when it’s got a spicy kick to it, then make the best of your black pepper mill and make it rain on these shellfish. This spicy prawn recipe will make you appreciate the flavors that the black pepper can give a dish.
Black Pepper Prawns Recipe
Black Pepper Prawns Ingredients
- 500 Grams tiger prawns shells removed, tail on, deveined
- 1 medium white onion finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon crushed black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon spring onions chopped
- vegetable oil for sauteing
- Remove shells from the prawns, but keep the tail on. Season with salt. Set aside.
- Heat up a wok, and add the oil on medium heat. Saute the onion and black pepper until fragrant. Add the prawns and stir to combine. Add the oyster sauce, stir a few times, then add the salt and sugar.
- Stir fry until the prawns are cooked. (Do not overcook.) Add spring onions for garnish. Serve immediately.