Amp up your regular blanched bok choy dish with chili-garlic sauce and toasted garlic chips! It’s an easy way to make vegetable dishes more exciting.
Blanched Chili-Garlic Bok Choy Recipe
Blanched Chili-Garlic Bok Choy Ingredients
- 500 Grams Bok Choy (Chinese leafy cabbage) cut in half
- 90 Grams chili-garlic sauce available in most supermarkets and Chinese delis
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- garlic chips for garnish
- In a small saucepan, stir the chili-garlic sauce, water, sugar and sesame oil together and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil with 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Cook the bok choy for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until bright green.
- Lay cooked bok choy on a platter and ladle chili garlic on top. Garnish with garlic chips. Serve warm.