Blueberry Cream Cheese Cupcake Recipe
Blueberry Cream Cheese Cupcake Ingredients
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter melted
- 450 Grams cream cheese softened
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 Cup All-purpose cream
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 595-gram can blueberry pie filling
- crushed graham crackers for topping
- Preheat oven at 340 degrees F or 170 degrees C for 25 minutes. Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Set aside.
- For the crust, combine crushed graham, melted butter, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Press 1 tablespoon of crumbs onto the bottom of the muffin cups. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugar and cream. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add egg one by one.
- Add vanilla extract and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Scoop cheesecake batter into the muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes. Sides should be firm and a bit jiggly in the center.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top with blueberries and crushed graham crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW