Upgrade your traditional mais con yelo to this pink-hued version.
Blushed Corn Shake Recipe
Blushed Corn Shake Ingredients
- 2 cups strawberry milk
- 1/2 Cup sweet corn kernels drained
- 10 pieces maraschino cherries without stems
- 2 tablespoons Cherry Syrup
- 2 cups ice (shaved), packed
- In a blender, pour in the milk and add the corn. Process until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh strainer to remove the corn kernel coverings and discard the solids.
- Place the corn mixture back into the blender. Add the remaining ingredients and process to your desired consistency. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.