For a medley of flavors, pair boneless smoked ham with a sweet chutney. Make an outstanding platter by serving it with grapes, walnuts, aged cheeses, crackers, and freshly baked bread.
Piña Ham with Mango Chutney Recipe
Piña Ham with Mango Chutney Ingredients
- 2 cups red apples peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Cup apple juice
- 1/4 Cup Chutney
- 2 tablespoons mustard whole-grain
- 1 1/2 kilos ham piña ham, thawed
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Make the chutney: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. Simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes or until syrupy. Reserve ¼ cup.
- Place ham on a wire rack set on top of a baking tray. Brush ham with reserved chutney.
- Roast ham in the oven for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with the rest of the chutney on the side.