This pork chops recipe is an easy one: save it for busy weeknights!
Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
Breaded Pork Chops Ingredients
- 1 kilo pork (use pork chops), about half inch thick each
- 2 medium Egg beaten
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 cups cooking oil
- Make the bread crumb mixture: In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, thyme and tarragon.
- Dip the pork chops in a bowl with the beaten eggs then dip the meat in the bread crumbs mixuture.
- Fry the pork chops for 5 minutes on each side over medium heat or until done.
- Serve with honey mustard sauce (optional).