Make the popular favorite breaded pork cutlets dish in your own kitchen. Pair it with steamed Japanese rice, shredded cabbage, and pickled cucumber and radish, then prepare to be wowed!
Breaded Pork Cutlets Recipe
Make the popular favorite breaded pork cutlets dish in your own kitchen.
Breaded Pork Cutlets Ingredients
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Japanese breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium eggs
- 250 Grams pork tenderloin sliced into 12 pieces and pounded until 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- nori sheet cut into thin strips, to garnish
- Make the tangy mustard dip: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use. (You can make this ahead of time; mixture lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator.)
- Place all-purpose flour and breadcrumbs on two separate plates. Season flour with salt and pepper. Break eggs into a bowl and whisk until yolks and whites are completely combined.
- Coat each cutlet in seasoned all-purpose flour, dip in egg, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil into a nonstick frying pan over medium heat until it comes ½ inch up the sides of the pan. When oil is hot, add cutlets and fry until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with nori and serve immediately with tangy mustard dip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW