Leftovers can be re-worked into fun, delicious recipes. This burrito recipe has breakfast favorites inside it: eggs, rice, and leftover pork inasal.
Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Breakfast Burrito Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup onion finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Garlic finely chopped
- 1 3/4 kilo portion pork inasal minced
- 2 cups white rice cooked
- 1/2 tomatoes chopped
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (wansoy) chopped
- 2 Jalapeño Pepper seeded and chopped
- 4 large Tortilla warmed
- Egg (scrambled), to top
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Sauté red onions until translucent. Add garlic; cook until browned.
- Add pork inasal, white rice, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapeños; mix well. Divide into 4. Place 1 portion on 1 large tortilla. Top with scrambled eggs. Fold sides and bottom. Wrap with parchment. Repeat to make 3 more.