This breakfast favorite can be made at home: this granola recipe has a mix of sweet and savory flavors from nuts, smoked paprika, and brown sugar.
Breakfast Granola Recipe
Breakfast Granola Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup pistachios shelled
- 1/2 Cup chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large egg white beaten lightly
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a baking tray.
- Mix rolled oats, pistachios, almonds, sea salt, smoked paprika, brown sugar, egg, and oil until well combined.
- Spread evenly on prepared tray and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.