This chicken sandwich is spicy, tangy, and crispy all at the same time. It’s definitely a satisfying way to end a busy day. Who doesn’t love a good fried chicken recipe?
Easy Buffalo Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Easy Buffalo Fried Chicken Sandwich Ingredients
- 4 85-gram thighs Chicken boneless and skinless
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large Egg beaten lightly
- 3/4 Cup Japanese breadcrumbs (Panko)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 Cup celery sliced, thin strips
- 3/4 Cup carrot sliced, thin strips
- 1/4 Cup blue cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 Hamburger Bun
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in three separate shallow bowls.
- Dredge each thigh in flour, dip in egg, then coat with breadcrumbs, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Drain chicken on a wire rack.
- Mix hot sauce and butter in a large shallow bowl. Toss in chicken. Set aside.
- Toss together celery, carrots, blue cheese, and sour cream in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Sandwich a chicken fillet and 1/3 cup vegetable mixture between each bun.