Everyone will love these spicy buffalo fried chicken bits! Upgrade your usual chicken wings to a boneless, spiced-up version that’s ready in a cinch.
Buffalo Fried Chicken Recipe
Buffalo Fried Chicken Ingredients
- 2 fillets Chicken Breast skins removed, cubed
- 1/2 Cup cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce or more, to taste
- blue cheese crumbled
- Oil for frying
- rice to serve
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and mix well. Toss chicken cubes in cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat enough oil for frying. Once hot, add chicken chunks and fry until cooked through. Drain on a rack over paper towels. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in another frying pan, melt butter. Add Worcestershire and hot sauces. Toss in cooked chicken. Serve with crumbled blue cheese and rice.] Recipe originally published in the June 2017 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.