Love buko pandan flavors? Quench your thirst with this refreshing, proudly homegrown drink.
Buko Pandan Cooler Recipe
Buko Pandan Cooler Ingredients
- 1 90-gram pack buko pandan gelatin
- 1 liter buko juice
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 bottle nata de coco 370-gram bottle, drained
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 20 Grams pandan leaves scored (around half a bundle)
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Pour into a square mold; let set and slice into ½-inch squares.
- Make the pandan syrup: In a saucepan, combine water, sugar, and pandan leaves. Stir over high heat until sugar dissolves. Cover and let sit to infuse for 20 minutes. Once cooled, strain syrup with a fine sieve.
- In a blender, combine buko juice, coconut milk, pandan syrup, and ice cubes. Blend until ice is crushed. Place buko pandan gelatin and nata de coco in individual glasses and top with buko-pandan juice.