Transform the well-loved chocolate bar into a no-bake pie-in-a-jar!
- 1/2 Cup graham crackers crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate bar chopped
- 1 8-ounce bar cream cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream
- whipped cream as toppings
- Make the crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl. Mix well and press onto the bottoms of 2 to 3 medium sterilized jars.
- Place chopped Butterfinger chocolate bar in each jar.
- Make the filling: Beat together softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar. Fold in whipped cream. Divide mixture among the jars and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and chopped Butterfinger before serving.