This cabbage omelet is a simple recipe that is nutritious and delicious. This cabbage omelet features a twist where a little corned beef was added to the mix, so that it tastes different from other cabbage omelet recipes. Try making this at home!
Cabbage Omelet Recipe
Cabbage Omelet Ingredients
- 1 Small cabbage julienned
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded and julienned
- 1 medium white onion julienned
- 3 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 Cup corned beef
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- white sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Place cabbage, tomatoes, onion, garlic, corned beef, flour, cornstarch, beaten eggs, salt, pepper, and sugar in a bowl. Combine and mix well. If the mixture is too thick, add a little water depending on the consistency that you prefer.
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil over medium heat. Spoon just enough of the egg mixture into the pan and let it cook for a minute or until the bottom starts to set.
- Flip the omelet over, or turn it upside down with a plate, then slide the uncooked side into the pan. Cook until set on both sides. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Serve while hot.