A slaw is a salad which consists of veggies and fruits and is usually served chilled. This carrpt and apple slaw recipe has crunch, bright flavors, and is the perfect light salad to start off a meal.
Carrot and Apple Slaw Recipe
Carrot and Apple Slaw Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider (or white wine vinegar)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 medium carrot julienned
- 1 red apple (use Delicious apples), julienned
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Combine heavy cream, lemon juice, apple cider or white wine vinegar, ground cumin, salt, and pepper; chill.
- Julienne carrots and apple. Toss dressing into carrots and apples. Sprinkle with dried cranberries. Serve chilled.