This refreshing salad is light, simple, and nutritious! Get your full dose of vitamins from carrots and a fresh dressing to go with it.
Carrot Salad Recipe
Carrot Salad Ingredients
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/2 Cup orange juice fresh
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup dried cranberries chopped
- 2/3 Cup walnuts toasted and chopped
- dill finely chopped
- Thinly slice carrots lengthwise using a mandoline with a straight blade. Make the dressing: Whisk fresh orange juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl until emulsified.
- Place sliced carrots, dried cranberries, and walnuts in a bowl. Add dressing; toss salad to coat. Top with finely chopped dill. Serve immediately.