Roast your cauliflowers with lots of melty cheese for the ultimate side dish!
Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce Recipe
This classic cauliflower with cheese sauce pairing is the perfect side dish to any meal!
Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to season
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 3/4 cups cheddar cheese freshly grated
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- black pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, make the cheese sauce: Simmer whipping cream in a saucepan. Stir in freshly grated cheddar cheese, a pinch of nutmeg, and freshly ground black pepper. Remove from heat. Serve cauliflower topped with cheese sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW