Make this no-bake cereal panna cotta recipe with the kids.
Cereal Panna Cotta Recipe
Cereal Panna Cotta Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup fruit-flavored cereal crushed, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water cold
- 1 Cup All-purpose cream
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Portion crushed cereal among 4 (4-inch) ramekins. Set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl. Let bloom for 5 minutes.
- Heat cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook until sugar has dissolved.
- Add bloomed gelatin and mix until dissolved.
- Divide mixture among ramekins. Top each ramekin with 8 cereal pieces. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. When ready to serve, unmold panna cotta onto dessert plates or bowls. Top with more cereal. Serve cold.