This one-bowl recipe makes prep time and baking time easy. Cheddar and paprika will give this soda bread a big flavor kick.
Cheddar and Paprika Soda Bread Recipe
Make this savory soda bread in one bowl only!
Cheddar and Paprika Soda Bread Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup milk mixed with 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix together all-purpose flour, milk mixed with 1 tablespoon vinegar, cheddar cheese, baking soda, salt, and sweet paprika in a medium bowl until just combined.
- Add more flour if the mixture is too sticky, making sure not to overwork the dough. Shape dough into an 8-inch round and dust with extra flour. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until it makes a hollow sound when tapped. Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW