Kids (and adults) will like mac n’ cheese in cupcake form!
Kids (and adults) will like mac n' cheese in cupcake form!
- Butter for greasing
- 3 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 3 cups milk
- 1 Cup water
- 200 Grams quick- melting cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 cups macaroni noodles
- Salt for seasoning
- Pepper for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 Table Spoon Garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup breadcrumbs
- Grease a regular 6-cup muffin tray with softened butter. Sprinkle breadcrumbs all over.
- Sauté minced garlic in a saucepan until soft but not browned. Add fresh milk, water, grated quick-melting cheese, cream cheese, and mustard. Mix in uncooked macaroni. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or until pasta is cooked and has absorbed the sauce. Let cool, then scoop into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, and 1/4 cup breadcrumbs. Spoon on top of each mac ‘n’ cheese cup. Bake in a 400°F oven for 10 minutes or until tops are golden. Let cool for a few minutes. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW