Making anything cheesy is a sure guarantee that it’s going to be a winning dish! This pork and shrimp lumpia recipe is made into a better meal with the melty cheese. It’s creamier, meatier, and definitely more appetizing than other fried spring rolls.
This is the lumpia recipe you will want to eat every day!
Cheesy Pork and Shrimp Lumpia Recipe
Upgrade your lumpiang shanghai with shrimp and cheese.
Cheesy Pork and Shrimp Lumpia Ingredients
- 1/2 kilogram ground pork
- 1/2 kilogram Shrimp shelled, deveined, chopped
- 1 Small carrot chopped
- 1 Small red onion chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Cup water For sealing the wrapper
- 25 pieces small lumpia wrappers
- 1 Cup Cheese cut into thin strips
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, shrimps, garlic, onion, carrots, egg, oyster sauce, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well incorporated.
- To assemble, put about 1 to 2 teaspoons filling near the lower part of the wrapper. Flatten the filling then place cheese strips in the middle. Fold the wrapper over and roll the wrapper sealing the edges with water.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Place the lumpia in the hot oil, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes each side. Fry in batches. Remove from heat, and drain on paper towels. Serve with banana ketchup or sauce of choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW