Here’s a deliciously moist muffin recipe that the kiddos will enjoy making—and love eating! It’s perfect for breakfast or merienda.
Cheesy Tuna Muffins Recipe
Cheesy Tuna Muffins Ingredients
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup whole corn kernels
- 1/2 Cup Butter softened
- 3/4 Cup Canned Cream-Style Corn
- 1/4 Cup tuna flakes drained
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose cream
- 3 pieces Egg
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 15 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Make the cheese topping: Mix together all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together butter, corn, tuna, cream, vanilla, and eggs in a bowl; mix well.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt in large bowl; mix well. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Beat for 2 minutes using a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups until 3/4 full. Sprinkle with cheese topping.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry with a few moist crumbs when inserted in the center. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool.